Next Policy Framework Consultations
In preparation for negotiations with the federal government concerning the Next Agricultural Policy Framework the Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture is extending an invitation to members of the agriculture and agri – food industries to provide feedback and input on ‘Next Agricultural Policy Framework’. We are committed to ensuring that stakeholders from all parts of the agriculture and agri-food value chain are provided an opportunity to share their perspectives on the policies and programming that enable our sector’s success, as well as the emerging challenges that the sector may face.
There are two opportunities to provide input and feedback:
• Complete the NSDA Online Survey
• Register for one of the Engagement Sessions
The sessions will take place at the following locations on the following dates:
• Cape Breton Region: Tuesday April 4th, 2017, Inverary Inn, Baddeck
• Valley Region: Tuesday April 11th, 2017, Old Orchard Inn, Wolfville
• Western Region: Wednesday April 12th, 2017, Annapolis Conference Centre, Cornwallis
• Central Region: Wednesday April 19th, 2017, Best Western Glengarry, Truro
If you are interested in attending one of the sessions, please reserve your spot as soon as possible as space is limited and they are on a first come, first served basis. Please RSVP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 1-866-844-4276.